Love Means You Complete One Another

“Like a broken record, she kept telling me that she loved me… it was so annoying.But when this became a regular part of my life and I took it for granted, she suddenly told me she didn’t love me anymore. I can still clearly remember the nauseating feeling I had when she said that. I should have been relieved, but that didn’t seem to be the case. In this world I can do 90% of the things she cannot do. The remaining 10% that she can do that I cannot do, she can do it in a way that no one else can. It is mostly because of that she touched me.” 

~ It Started with a kiss

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s